FIANZ is an internationally recognised body. We have received recognition not only from within New Zealand, but also from a range of international governments, fellow Islamic organisations and educational institutions including the following.
- AFIC, Australia
- Charity International, Sharjah, UAE
- Darul Fitrah, Malaysia
- Darul Iftah, Jeddah
- Fiji Muslim League, Fiji
- Human Appeal International - Australia
- Int'l Islamic Federation of Student (IIFSO) Kuwait
- Islamic Da'wah Council, Philippines
- Islamic Development Bank, Jeddah
- ISNA, U.S.A.
- Ministry of Awqaf, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Muslim Converts Assn, Singapore
- Muslim Missionary Society Singapore (JAMIYAH)
- Muslim World League, Makkah
- RISEAP, Kuala Lumpur
- World Assembly of Muslim Youth, Riyadh
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Meat New Zealand
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Immigration
- Ministry of Internal Affairs
Islamic Educational Institutions
- Al Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt
- Imam Mohammed Bin Saud University, Riyadh, K.S.A.
- Institute of Islamic Thought, U.S.A.
- Institute of Muslim Minority, U.K.
- International Islamic University, Malaysia
- International Islamic University, Pakistan
- Islamic University, Madinah, K.S.A.
- King Abdul Aziz University, Jeddah, K.S.A.
- Muslim Educational Trust, U.K.
- The Islamic Foundation, U.K.
- Umm al-Qura University, Makkah al Mukarrama K.S.A.